Servo driven auger feeders from Wolf for the highest degree of performance and dosing precision: SD 25 Servo, SD 50 Servo and SD 80 Servo
WOLF auger filling for an accurate, cost-conscious volumetric dosing of powdery to fine-grain products. Corresponding to the Finished Pack Regulation (FPR).
If powdery or fine-grained products must be dispensed in a particularly gentle and dust free manner, the WOLF auger dosing units will absolutely convince with their dosing accuracy and performance of up to 160 cycles/min in volume ranges from 0.5 up to 20000 cm3.
This also applies to free flowing and sluggish, fresh, sticky and dust-generating products, for example, spices, coffee, Baby food, chemical and pharmaceutical powders and granules.
The servo driven auger feeder from WOLF are used as a stand-alone unit for the direct filling into according receptacles. And also synchronized with a packaging machine.
The high dosing accuracy, without variations of the bulk weight, avoids overfilling and saves the products to be packed.
- The highest degree of weight accuracy due to servo drives and modern electronics, which enables a continuous, precise adjustment of the auger rotation.
- Reduced overfilling saves material, standard deviations of +/-0.5%.
- This will provide a quick amortisation, often within one year.
The highly beneficial and rugged technology of the servo driven auger feeder at a glance
- Hinged hoppers with viewing window
- SD 25 and SD 50 are made of aluminium, stainless steel optional
- SD 80 is made of stainless steel by default
- Easy to clean in case of production changeover
- Separate stirrer drive
- Electronic controller
- Adjustable auger speed
- Dosing auger rotating inside the filling tube
- Their diameter and inclination exactly determines the dosing volume
- Different feeders and closing systems depending on the product.
Even greater efficiency through more equipment options
- Horizontal infeed auger
- Transfer hoppers
- Product-specific dosing auger
- Product-specific filling tube closing systems
- Gas flushing device for residual oxygen below 1%
- Frequency-controlled version
- Vibrating units
- Tendency control
The compact design of the WOLF servo driven auger doser fulfills the highest hygiene requirements.
Would you like to pack pouders, granules, pieces, pasty or liquid products from the food, non-food, chemical, detergents and pharmaceutical sectors safely, cost-effectively, logistically and in a sales-promoting manner? You will find the right tubular bag machine for almost every application in the WOLF product range.
Well packed - worldwide
WOLF - a reliable partner. WOLF endeavours to identify the individual requirements of its customers and fulfil these in a non-compromising fashion. In addition to developing and maintaining long-term and personal relationships, the company places enormous importance on cooperation with its customers in a spirit of partnership.
WOLF - a quality attribute. WOLF places enormous emphasis on non-compromising quality and reliability of its packaging systems.
WOLF - a guarantee of flexibility. The modular design enables the realisation of rapid and flawless product and shape changes from individual to multiple fillings and the creation of different pouch packaging variants for a variety of applications.