Universal model for food and non-food sectors.
As a universal model the horizontal cartoner HCM 160 convinces with its flexibility and reliability through processes such as erecting, filling and sealing of pre-glued folding boxes with a performance of up to 140 cycles/min.
During the operational and synchronisation process the stable or flexible products are conveyed parallel to the folding boxconveyor by a flexible bucket conveyor and then get smoothly inserted through circumferential pushers.
The filled folding boxes are closed through hot-melt application system, coded and controlled in accordance with customer’s specification. Several control elements provide a trouble-free operation
- naturally smart construction with one main drive servo motor together with mechanical coupling of additional motions by cardan shafts.
- safe insertion and constant malfunction monitoring with sensitive overload-declutch of the pushers.
- leak-proof welded base frame for highest hygienic demands.
- ensured reproducibility of all machine settings by editable storage of all value settings.
- clearly structured operation panel with self-explanatory display and visualization of the functional sequence.
Would you like to pack pouders, granules, pieces, pasty or liquid products from the food, non-food, chemical, detergents and pharmaceutical sectors safely, cost-effectively, logistically and in a sales-promoting manner? You will find the right tubular bag machine for almost every application in the WOLF product range.
Well packed - worldwide
WOLF - a reliable partner. WOLF endeavours to identify the individual requirements of its customers and fulfil these in a non-compromising fashion. In addition to developing and maintaining long-term and personal relationships, the company places enormous importance on cooperation with its customers in a spirit of partnership.
WOLF - a quality attribute. WOLF places enormous emphasis on non-compromising quality and reliability of its packaging systems.
WOLF - a guarantee of flexibility. The modular design enables the realisation of rapid and flawless product and shape changes from individual to multiple fillings and the creation of different pouch packaging variants for a variety of applications.