Our motto for our customers all around the world is: „Always perfectly packed“. This requirement for customer satisfaction is fulfilled by our VFFS machines everywhere at all times. Thanks to WOLF International (part of The Packaging Group) our VFFS machines are represented on all continents. Our machines pack sweets in China, Sauerkraut in Europe, Snacks in Africa, washing detergent in North America, fruit in South America, dried fruits and snacks in Australia, pasta in Italy. This count could carry on for some time.
We follow our customers and users globally with our own manufacturing sites and subsidiaries, as for example in China, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Russia, Dubai the Philippines and the USA.
However, our heart is set in Lich/Birklar. Since 1988 we have been developing new technologies and setting new benchmarks in a highly demanding global market. At the site in Lich / Birklar we currently employ approx. 150 employees and worldwide we have over 4000 Wolf machines in production. Since 2019 Wolf has been part of The Packaging Group (FAWEMA, HDG & WOLF).
In our own training workshop, you will be perfectly prepared for the requirements of the modern workplace. In order to meet our high technological demands, we place great value on a good apprenticeship. Furthermore, we are in constant exchange with partner companies, the vocational colleges and the Chamber of Commerce.
We offer dedicated and open-minded young people the following apprenticeships:
Your tasks are:
- Planning / organising of work processes
- Manufacturing of parts by manual or mechanical manufacturing processes
- Reviewing of work results
- Checking mechanical and physical magnitudes
- Operating CNC machines, as well as writing and optimising CNC programs
- Assembly and dismantling from assembly parts to packaging machines
- Commissioning of systems and machines
- Carrying out maintenance and servicing measures
- Producing technical documents
- Quick learning
- Commitment and motivation
- Independent working
- Good teamworking skills
- Enjoying craftsmanship and technical problem solving
- Good secondary school grades or A-levels
- Interested in maths, physics and English
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents – preferably via our application form or by e-mail to the following address.
Become part of the WOLF team and start your future with us!